Teaching your dog fun tricks is one of the exciting ways to bond with them. It is both exciting for you and your dog. Once you’ve learnt the basics of dog training, you can easily teach your dog basic fun tricks.
Here are 10 Easy and Fun Tricks to Train your Dog:
- Handshake: Dogs naturally like to paw at people making it easy to train them to shake hands.
- Wave: this is a simple trick achievable with the same steps taken to teach shake.
- Bark on command: The bark training can go in and with quiet when there is excessive barking. Once mastered, can be used to control behavioural barking.
- Give a kiss: This is as simple as it sounds. All you need to do is put a treat on your face and have your dog lick it with the command ‘Kiss’.
- Back up: This is easy to teach and comes in handy when you want to prevent your dog from getting into danger.
- Spin: Hold a treat close to your dog’s nose and lure it to spin with the command, spin!
- Roll over: training your dog to roll over is a lot of fun although it requires more effort than other tricks.
- Play dead: This looks interesting, right? It’s not as difficult as you imagine. Once your dog has mastered how to roll over, playing dead becomes easy to teach.
- Take a bow: Dogs take a bow by putting their front hands forward, chest on the ground and the rear up in the air.
- Beg: Imagine having your dog sit on the back leg with the paw stretched forward to beg. Although this might be a little more difficult it’s so cute and fun.