Pet rabbits are adorable companions to have in your home. If you are not a fan of dogs, cats, or even birds, a rabbit is a suitable option. While rabbits can make wonderful pets, there are some drawbacks you need to know before getting one.
Pros of having a Pet Rabbit:
- They are super cute to keep around and within the house.
- They can live long.
- They do not require a large space.
- They are quiet and docile.
- They are a good companion for kids.
- They are very intelligent.
- They have varieties of breed-specific characteristics that you can choose from.
Cons of having a Pet Rabbit:
- They usually require lots of cleaning.
- Rabbits will chew everything and anything.
- Rabbit’s maintenance is pretty expensive.
- They need to be kept inside the house during extreme temperatures.
- They are prey for other animals like dogs and cats.
- Their small size can easily predispose them to injury and accidents.
- They are fast and can easily escape.