There has been a long-time argument on whether to keep a cat indoors or outdoors. Some think it’s cruel to confine cats inside a house for a lifetime, but the fact is that domesticated cats need to be raised indoors to increase their quality of life and safety
Reasons Why It’s Important To Keep Cats Indoor:
- Decreased risk of diseases and parasitic infections.
- Prevent injury from animal fights.
- Safety from human abuse.
- Cats can still get enough exercise indoors.
- They can’t be stolen or get missing.
- Being able to control food to prevent/manage obesity.
- They are safe from automobile accidents.
- Indoor cats generally live longer.
One of the responsibilities of a pet owner is ensuring the safety of your pets; this can be easily achieved by keeping your cat indoors.